1. Purpose of collecting personal information
To access and use certain services at Happyproperty.com.vn, you may be required to register with us personal information. All information must be accurate and legal. Happyproperty.com.vn does not take all responsibility regarding the law of the disclosed information.
We will collect information to:
To better process information and exchange products for customers
Account management and maintenance: manage customer information and perform access processes on the website
Customer support and care services: customer feedback, requests and complaints when contacting via website, sending notices, customer programs, …
Improving user experience: we will use such information to: verify and conduct online transactions, audit data downloads from the web; improve website layout and content and tailor it to your users; identify web visitors, do demographic research, send information including product and service information, if you show no sign of rejection.
** If you do not want to receive any of our marketing information, you can refuse at any time.
2. Scope of information use
We will use your information when:
Customer information is only used in the management and business of the website. We may also use the information we collect to inform our customers of other products or services available on Happyproperty or our affiliated companies. In addition, we may contact customers to obtain customer reviews, opinions and views about existing products and services to meet new requirements or new products and services. Potential is likely to be launched.
We also use customers’ personal information to provide appropriate services, to ensure that payment or payment at the center will be confidential; For customer care system support, customer management, customer care and feedback.
3. Information storage time
Your information provided will be stored until you have requested to cancel. In all cases, personal information of customers will be kept confidentially on Happyproperty’s servers
4. People or organizations that may have access to that information
We will not provide your personal information to any third party, except for some necessary activities below:
– We may use services from a third party service provider to perform some website related activities such as market research. Details will be hidden and can only be used for statistics. You can refuse to participate at any time. Any responses to surveys or polls that we need you to do will not be passed on to third parties. It is only necessary to disclose your email if you wish to participate. Answers will be saved separately from your email. We will continue to anonymize user data on the website and use it for a variety of purposes, including determining the user’s location and how to use certain aspects of the website or links contained in emails. to the user and provide such anonymous data to a third party that is the publisher. However, this data is not personally identifiable.
Legal requirements: We may disclose personal information if required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes.
– Transfer of business (if any): in the event of a wholly or partly merger or consolidation with another company, the buyer will have access to information stored and maintained by us, including personal information.
We take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or the loss or destruction or damage of your information. When we collect data on the web, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We maintain physical and electronic protections in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our secure procedures mean we may from time to time ask for proof before disclosing personal information to you.
We advise you that you should not give details about your payment to anyone by e-mail, we are not responsible for any loss you may incur in exchanging information. customers via internet or email.
You absolutely do not use any programs, tools or any other form to interfere with the system or change data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, propagate or promote any activity aimed at interfering with, destroying or entering data of the website system. All violations will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary. All transaction information will be kept confidential, but in case required by law, we will be required to provide this information to law enforcement. The terms, conditions and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the courts of Vietnam with jurisdiction.
6. Address of the unit that collects and manages the information
HAPPY PROPERTY VINA COMPANY
Registered business address: Lot 21 Dinh Thi Hoa, An Hai, An Hai Bac, Son Tra, Da Nang
Main office: Lot 21 Dinh Thi Hoa, An Hai, An Hai Bac, Son Tra, Da Nang
Office phone: 076 378 0197
7. Methods and tools for consumers to access and correct their personal data
The access and correction of personal data based on customer requirements in the following form:
Calling the customer care switchboard 076 378 0197 The operator will receive and assist in editing the user
Send email to contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org